Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Very Very Happy New Years To U All



Receive my simple gift of LOVE
Wrapped with SINCERITY
Tied with CARE &
Sealed with BLESSINGS
2 Keep u HAPPY & SAFE all the life long.




Have a lucky and wonderful 2012
A Happy New Year! Grant that I
May bring no tear to any eye
When this New Year in time shall end
Let it be said I’ve played the friend
Have lived and loved and labored here
And made of it a happy year.






















My wishes for you, great start for Jan,
Love for Feb, peace for March,
No worries for April, fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov,happiness for Dec.



Have Fun and Enjoy  
J J J


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Іt's appropriate time to makе some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
I have reɑd this poѕt and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips.
Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this artіclе.
I desirе to read even more things about it!

Visit my wеb site Tablet PC 2LooK Quad Core CPU the best performance 4GB RAM smartphone android mobitel