INST_ID NAME VALUE
- Viewing diagnostic data within the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR).
- Viewing Health Monitor reports.
- Packaging of incident and problem information into a zip file for transmission to Oracle Support.
ADRCI has a rich command set, and can be used in interactive mode or within scripts. In addition, ADRCI can execute scripts of ADRCI commands in the same way that SQL*Plus executes scripts of SQL and PL/SQL commands.
- Obtain a list of trace files whose file name matches a search string.
- Obtain a list of trace files in a particular directory.
- Obtain a list of trace files that pertain to a particular incident.