- be aware that TTS across different endian platforms are not supported for spatial indexes in 10gR1 and 10gR2; such a limitation has been released in 11g .
- Specific Spatial packages must be run before exporting and after transportation, please see Oracle Spatial documentation.
Let's have a demo of the transportable tablespace .
- An index inside the set of tablespaces is for a table outside of the set of tablespaces.
- A partitioned table is partially contained in the set of tablespaces.
- A referential integrity constraint points to a table across a set boundary.
The statement below can be used to determine whether Tablespace are self-contained or not :
- Exporting and importing partitions in data warehousing tables
- Copying multiple read-only versions of a tablespace on multiple databases
- Performing tablespace point-in-time-recovery (TSPITR)
- Migrating databases among RDBMS versions and OS platforms